Monday, July 20, 2009

Quizzing on facebook!!

Recently i was searching for some tutorials on the internet and not being able to resist myself ilogged in to my facebook and came upon a wall post .. informing me about one of my fren taking a quiz called "What drug are you most like?" ... the topic sounded quite interesting to me so i took a break from my ongoing schedule and took the quiz.... after the quiz got over a list of quizzes cam on my screen i took another after another .. .. soon i forgot the purpose i sat on my computer for .. and an hour went by ... another fruitless hour went by and a thought crossed over my mind "are these quizzes on facebook any good??" what difference does it make if i know what drug am i most like or "what swear word i am ??" makes no difference at all i guess besides that most of the results that i get are the results i wanted to get .. i ticked the answers that way and most people do the same i guess ....so no use quizzing this thought came as an aura of enlightenment into my mind .. but the darkness of the night had already deepened .. so with a silent promise to never quiz again i went to bed ....


And today just before i wrote this blog i took 4 quizzes on facebook .... is thing addictive ? who else does the same ? addicyive or not .. useful or not ..its fun for sure .. suggest me some good quizzes on facebook ...

1 comment:

  1. म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

    व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
    ठीक।

    ReplyDelete